Sharing Is Caring


Hey Buddy! Little Funky or Shopaholic?






Monday 23 July 2012

The Vampires Family




Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.




This FF I'd wrote when PKYEK had shown a office scene of Siddharth where Panchi, Piya, T everyone were working. This idea came in my mind at that moment. But never thought to share this story with anyone, as I wanted to make novel based on the office romance.

But now since I dropped the idea of making office romance novel, so I thought to share my memorable story with everyone.

The Vampires Family is about Piya, ofcourse she is human, but this journey is from her Point of View. You will not see any other Point of View in this story. Piya will share her experience of office, her life, her romance and most important how she met the vampires family.

Somewhere, this story is very close to my heart as Piya in this story is my xerox copy. LOL

So don't laugh if Piya acts weird, because I'm like this in my real life.



Disclaimer: All characters, places and events mentioned in this story are pure fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental & not intended to hurt anyone's emotions.

The Vampires Family


Summary:
Life has certainly not been simpler for a twenty-four years old girl Piya for past three years. She is a news reporter by profession, who don't like to stay with her parents. She determines to settle independently and moves to Chinchav. She has given a responsibility to report a few unsolved murders and missing cases. There is already a guy, waiting for her, since ages in Chinchav. He is a very protective cold monster. He admonishes her to back out from the cases. She suspects him for being not ordinary and chooses to figure out his unusual behavior by herself, which relates her. When reaches closer to the reality, she confronts him. Her fate is to be with an obsessed vampire, but loving him will dig her in more misfortune.


PPS: Chinchav place does not exist in real. This place is created by me in the story, everything about this place is fiction. I wanted to take some town's name, but it didn't suit or matched with my story, so I created my own place, my own atmosphere and my own hangouts in this story. So don't laugh.




Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment