Sharing Is Caring


Hey Buddy! Little Funky or Shopaholic?






Thursday 21 June 2012

Vampires True Love: Real Or Not Chapter Three (PART-1)

Hello everyone,

I have divided third chapter into Two Parts. First Part you will see Arnab's POV and his entry, along with Madhu, Misha and Ruhi.

Second Part you will see mix POV's of Piya and Arnab. In Piya's POV you will see Abhay's entry and Abhiya meeting, which will be very interesting and there is a twist which you will find in Piya's POV. In Arnab's POV you will see different side of Arnab and his love for Piya.

Both Parts will be very interesting and will glue you on your computer screen.

PS: Both the chapters are very big. When I wrote this PART-1, I took 13 pages to complete Arnab's POV. So now you can guess why it took so long.


Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.



Chapter Three (PART-1)

Arnab's POV

I was dreaming about my little baby Piya getting married to someone. I could not see his face. He was tall and had strong muscle. His golden yellow Sherwani had dots everywhere but face hidden under flowery veil. My Piya looked so beautiful in her red bridal wear. Her beautiful white face shines like an angel, her perfect white teeth visible when she smiled while staring at her would-be husband. Her neck, face and hands decorated with jewelleries, mehndi, bindi's and makeup.

I was standing behind Piya and her would-be husband who were sitting down in pavilion. Madhu had tears in her eyes and puts black kajal behind Piya's ear and with her hand motion she says, "Meri beti ko kisi ki nazar na lage." She cups her cheeks and hugs her tightly in her arms.

"Mom, aap bacho jaisi roona bandh kijiye." Piya says to Madhu.
I had tears in my eyes, but I laughed and pushed my tears back when Piya uttered those words to Madhu.

"Kya karu beta, tu itni badi ho gayi hai, yeh aaj pata chala." Madhu said in her crying voice.

"Badi kaha hui hai? Badi toh tab hogi, jab tumhari umar mai woh pahuchegi." I amusingly uttered to Madhu by grabbing her shoulder and bringing her closer to me.

I heard Piya's husband laughing and he was about to open flowery veil from his face, suddenly I heard his voice turning into Madhu's voice, "Arnab utho?" I shockingly opened my mouth widely and asked him, "tumhari aawaz Madhu jaisi kyun aa rahi hai?" I saw Madhu, Piya looking at me. They were laughing as if I've gone crazy.

My body felt shaking continuously.

"Utho Arnab, utho." I again heard Madhu's voice.
In a slow motion, I opened my eyes; I could see everything blurred in front of my eyes. Even Madhu's face looked blurry. I rubbed my eyes softly.

"Arnab hamari beti bhag gayi." I again opened my mouth widely in shock.
"Kya?" This time I could see tensed face of Madhu, sweat were visible on her face.
"Subah hi tumne chada liya kya?" I asked amusingly.
"Arnab maazak bandh karo. Tumhe pata hai iss ghar mai sirf tum bewade ho." She growled.
"Arey yaar aisa insult toh mat karo mera. Itna bhi nahi peeta mai." I smiled and shook my head in response.
Madhu had a white paper in her folded hands.
I asked her, "tumhare haath mai kya hai?"
"Letter hai. Tumhari beti ka. Bhag gayi ghar se woh." She said angrily showing letter to me.

I grabbed the letter in my hand and started reading Piya's letter.

"Dear Mom Dad,

     Aap jab subah uthenge. Tab yeh letter padh ke over-react mat karna. Mai ghar se jaa rahi hun, lekin ghumne. Aap ko kal khud batah na chahti thi, par aap log raat ko jaane nahi dete. Isliye letter chod rahi hoon.

Dad, mom ko bolna woh bacho jaisa roona bandh kare. Aur mera fhikar na kare.

Aap toh jante hai mujhe ghumna kitna pasand hai. Waise dad, aap ko batah du, Misha ya Ruhi se kuch puchna mat. Kyunki unhe kuch nahi pata.

Mai jaldi trip se laut aaungi.

Aap mom ka khayal rakhiye dad. Unko har cheez mai over-react karne ki aadat paad gaya hai.

Kahin yeh na samajh jaaye ki mai ghar se bhag gayi.

Isliye aap sambhal lena.

Love you Mom
Love you Dad

Aap ki,

      Piya"


"Waah! Meri beti kya letter likhti hai. Maazaa aa gaya. Handwriting toh dekho? Kitna mast hai." I praised Piya's handwriting and the words written in her letter and saw Madhu's reaction.
Her eyes were burning in fire, as if she is planning to kill me.

"Tumhari beti ghar se bhag gayi hai aur tum yaha apni beti ki handwriting aur uss ki letter ka taarif kar rahe ho?" She screamed like a wild lioness who wants to protect her child.

"Yeh kya kab se tumhari beti, tumhari beti laga ke rakha hai. Yaar woh hum dono ki beti hai." I comedily replied.

"Jo harqat aaj iss ne kia hai na, woh harqat meri beti ne nahi, tumhari beti ne kia hai. Bilkul apne baap pe gayi hai." She blunted those words in a taunting way.

"Natural hai, mai bhi toh ghar se bhag ke hi tumse shaadi kia tha. Bhul gayi?" I saw a sign of blushing on Madhu's face. But she avoided to talk about our romance before marriage.

"Haan. Ussi ka natija hai. Pata nahi kis ke saath bhaagi hai." Madhu uttered those words as if she is doubting on her own daughter's character.
I was utterly shocked to hear such words from Madhu. But I tried to shoo all tension from her face and making fun of everything. I just can't see tension hanging on Madhu's face. It doesn't look like my Madhu, who always have cheered Piya and proud to be her mother. It looks like she has lost her trust on Piya and doesn't seems to believe on anything, except her own imagination that has gone hay way now.

"Kisi ke saath bhaagi? Yeh kaha likha hai letter mai? Iss mai likha hai woh ghumne gayi hai. Trip pe hai, aa jaayegi." I made fun of her smilingly and then showed her the letter to prove it that she didn't ran from the house. But it seems Madhu is not willing to trust any of my words.

I could see depression frowning on her face. Her long hair looked messy and dull, as if she didn't brushed her hair.

For her convenience, I read Piya's letter repeatedly, just in case if she has left any hints for me. I know my daughter very well. That is why I trust her. Afterall, she is just twenty-two years old kid. She don't even have boyfriend. I'm sure if she had made any boyfriend, she would have told me. Afterall more than father-daughter relation, we share strong friendship with each other. Our bond is endless. I don't think she ran from the house, otherwise she would have left a hint for me.

"Woh ghar se bhagi hai, Arnab. Tumhara hazaro baar letter padhne se, letter ke shabd nahi badal jaayenge." Madhu pats on her forehead, but her words echoed in my ear.

I immediately grabbed my mobile from the bed-side table that's made of wood. I dialler her number, "Koi faida nahi uss ka number lagega nahi. Switched off hai. Subah se 10 baar call kar chuki hoon uss ke mobile par." Madhu irrationally uttered and it really disturbed me as her words really pinched me in my heart.
I still believe my daughter, in no ways she can take such a huge step. Afterall, she is still a kid but not immature, infact she is very mature. Sometimes she behaves like grandmother of mine.

"How can a girl like her can be immature and run away?" This thought pondered in my mind.

Madhu tried to convince me several times, but in no ways, I could believe her words. I wanted to talk with Piya, but her phone continuously was switch off. May be her mobile battery has gone or she might be out of coverage area or in airplane. Anything could be the reason.

My thoughts were interrupted by Madhu.

"Tum jante ho Arnab, Piya ghar se bhag gayi hai yeh baar-baar mai kyun keh rahi hun?" Madhu said calmly, sitting on bed neighbouring me.

Her eyes suddenly turned at the corner and the side of her face looked at the cupboard. She pointed index finger at the cupboard and said softly, "kal jo tumne mujhe pachas hazaar rupaye rakhne diye the. Woh cupboard se gayab hai. Aur mujhe pura shaq hai…" She paused and looked into my eyes.

I could feel puzzlement in my own eyes as I restlessly waited for Madhu to continue with her talk. She said, "Shaq nahi, pura yakin hai ke yeh rupaye Piya hi leke gayi hai."

I hold my breath while talking in a serious way, "Madhu, Piya trip pe gayi hai. Usse rupaye ki zarurat toh padegi. Aur agar woh rupaye leke gayi hai. Toh iss mai kaunsi badi baat hai? Aakhir sab kuch ussi ka toh hai." I caressed her arm and told her to relax.

"Woh tumhari credit card bhi leke gayi hai. Tumhara credit card nahi hai, Arnab." I shockingly stared in Madhu's eyes. I hurriedly checked my mobile to see if there is any message waiting for me in inbox. I scroll mobile menu, and opened inbox. There was not a single message from bank. That means Piya has not yet used my credit card. I breathe out and felt relaxation after checking my inbox.

"Piya ne abhi tak credit card use nahi kia hai." I finally spit those words on Madhu's face.
I knew it, my daughter will never misuse her freedom and take advantage of my friendly nature.

"Credit card use na kia ho, par lekar toh gayi hai? Aaj nahi toh kal woh iss card ka istamaal zaruri karegi." I ignored Madhu's warning, as it won't affect me.

"Relax Madhu, tum jada soch rahi ho. Woh kuch din mai wapis aa jaayegi." I happily said those words to Madhu, as I felt relief that Madhu was wrong.

"Kaise dad ho tum? Tumhari beti ghar se bhag gayi hai. Tumhe police mai report karna chahiye aur tum yaha aaram se bed pe baithe ho?" She said emotionally. Her eyes became red and watery, tears immediately rolled on her face. Her mascara washed away due to her tears and those black marks were visible under her eyes.

"Jada roo mat. Tumhari aakhen dekho lal ho gaya hai aur chehra dekho kitna peela pad gaya hai." I teased pointing forefinger towards her black mark under her eyes and told her to see mirror.

She almost forgot about Piya and immediately stood up and walked towards mirror that was few inches away from bed.

"Arey haan. Mera chehra bahut kharab ho gaya hai." She innocently spoke while rubbing her tears and rubbing those black marks under her eyes.

I could see her angry face, watching me from mirror. She said angrily, "tumne yeh sab kuch jaan-bujh ke kaha na, Arnab?" I laughed hearing her words and stood up from the bed.

"Tumhe fhir se makeup ki zarurat hai. Tum makeup karo. Mai zara muh dhoke aata hoon." I said by avoiding her question.

She grabbed back of my arm and said, "Arnab, tum abhi issi waqt police station jaao. Mai bhi aaungi tumhare saath." Her words vibrated as warning that shook my head.

Before I could speak anything, suddenly my head hinted me to read that letter again. I'd read letter several times, but something inside my chest bugged me to re-read. Somehow, I felt like Piya hinted me something, which I carelessly failed to understand.

I immediately grabbed letter from the bed and read same letter again. I smiled while reading that letter.

"Tum muskura kyun rahe ho, Arnab?" She asked but confusion rose in her voice.

I tapped the paper with the back of my index finger, smiled plus laughed and bowed my head as if I won some Million rupees lottery and that lottery was my own daughter Piya. Piya is not less than million rupees worth for me.

"Kya hua? Bolo bhi?" Madhu frustratedly said.

"Piya ne mujhe hint de diya. Bas jaldi pata chal jaayega ke iss waqt Piya kaha hai."

"Hint dia? Kaha? Kaise? Piya kaha hai?" She excitedly uttered uninterruptedly. I could see Madhu being anxious to meet Piya. Her face expressed several emotions together. She was happy, sad, crying, laughing, anxious, excitement, confusion, depression, everything simply hanged on her face.

"Woh tumhe kuch der mai pata chal jaayega. Tum jaldi se tayar ho jaao abhi." I wanted to give surprise to Madhu. I didn't said her that we are going to Misha's house.

"Par Arnab-" I interrupted her and told her not to waste more time. She listened to me and walked towards cupboard.

I too went in the bathroom, washed my face, brushed and took bath quickly.

As I came out, for the first time I saw Madhu getting ready so quickly. May be the excitement to meet Piya forced her to get ready quickly.

When I saw her in chocolaty saree with diamonds shape embroidery, my memories before our marriage got refresh in front of my eyes. She is looking very beautiful today with her long silky brown hair, just as she was before our marriage. Ofcourse, it was our love marriage but she was slim, not bulky as she is now. But even if she was bulky, I wouldn't have minded.

Her love and unconditional support became important for me than her physical appearance.

I saw her putting long ring in her one ear.

"Arnab tum tayar nahi hue? Jana hai na Piya ko lene?" She casually said by looking at me through mirror and putting another ring in her other ear.

"Oh haan. Mai bhi ho jata hoon tayar." I said by pulling towel from my neck.

I grabbed a grey suit with white full-sleeve shirt, tie and grey pant.

As soon as I became ready, combed my hair and we left our house. Today I gave holiday to my driver as I'd planned to drive the car.

"Hum kaha jaa rahe hai, Arnab? Batao toh sahi?" Madhu asked impatiently.

"Sabar karo. Jaldi pata chal jaayega tumhe hum kaha jaa rahe hai." I calmly replied while driving the car.

I took the right turn and drive car slowly as the work in progress board was placed at the corner of the footpath.

Madhu had glued her eyes outside the closed window. I could see dust in the air outside the closed window. They could have come easily inside if the windows were open. A/c was on in the car and Madhu was impatiently looking outside.

"Yeh toh Misha ke ghar ka raasta hai na? Hum Misha ke ghar kyun jaa rahe hai? Piya, Misha ke ghar hai kya?" She excitedly asked so many questions without breathing.

"Relax Madhu. Maine kaha na tumhe jaldi pata chal jaayega." I laughingly replied.

"Relax. Relax. Relax. Sirf itna hi aata hai tumhe. Kaise karu mai relax? Meri beti ghar se bhag gayi hai. Pata nahi kis halat mai hogi? Kaha hogi? Iss waqt kya kar rahi hogi? Kal se kuch khaya bhi hai ya nahi?" Madhu definitely became impatient. She had no control over her emotions. I could still see tension on her face.

"Piya sahi kehti thi. Tum bahut jada over-react kart ho." I teased.

"Toh tum kya chahte ho aise waqt mujhe kaise react karna chahiye? Aaram se baithi rahu ghar pe. Meri beti aayegi, pyar se daatungi, laaad-dular karungi. Yeh sab chahte ho tum?" She groaned.

I laughed when she murmured, "Ek toh beti ghar se bhag gayi. Police mai complaint karne ke badle, yaha relax hone ko kehte ho. Upar se Misha ke ghar jaa rahe hai, yeh bhi nahi batate ke kyun jaa rahe hai? Jaise sirf mujhe hi apni beti ki fhikar ho. Inko toh jaisi fhikar hi nahi hai."

"Madhu…" I caressed her shoulder and told her to look outside. As she stared outside the closed window. She frustratedly asked, "Aab toh batao Misha ke ghar kyun jaa rahe hai?"

I grabbed her arms and took her with me to Misha's house. This house was gifted by me to her on her last year birthday. She is now an orphanage; her dad was my best friend and my business partner. Unfortunately, he and his wife died last year in a car accident, but Misha never shows her pain. She keeps everything hidden to her. She always had been a carefree girl. Actually, I should call her a boy. As her attitude is just like a boy. Piya always tell me she is a tomboy, group of her best friends gave that name.

When we reached on tenth floor with the help of elevator. I saw her door closed. I pressed the doorbell button continuously in anxiousness and heard a voice from inside, "Aati hoon baba. Kitne joro se bajayega bell." Her voice had a scream which was loud enough to hear for us.

Madhu still had no patient. She were playing with her fingers and then bang the door.

"Aayi…" The door opened and I saw Misha's shocking expression. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Unc-Uncle, Aun-aunty… aap dono.. Woh bhi ek-eksath?" She stuttered.

I didn't showed my angriness or eagerness on my face. But Madhu's face clearly had a lot of emotions. Her eyes were watery.

Misha rolled her eyes to look at Madhu and then me. I had my eyes everywhere in her house. I first gazed at marble wall, than sky blue ceilings that were half-cracked not much closer to metal fan that were twirling and I was getting air, as I was standing under the fan. My eyes gazed at her wooden furniture, Hollywood vampire hero's posters on the wall, one without fangs and another with scary dark eyes. Both the posters had two hero's and one heroine. Then my eyes gazed at curtain that was hanging between the two walls, on the doorway.

I could see someone's shadow on the white tiles; someone hidden behind the curtain. Obviously, it couldn't be Piya.

"Misha.." I looked at Madhu with my crossed hands at the back, and I interrupted her, before she could speak anything.

"Misha tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahi…" I paused looking at cracked ceiling. I saw nervousness in Misha's face. Usually this nervousness comes on her face, only if she hides something, which is secret or unwilling to tell.

"Kya uncle?" Misha's voice lined with nervousness. Her eyes were rolling here and there down on the white tiles. They were not stable and were not willing to look at me.

"Tumhari ceiling mai ched hai. Mujhe batati toh iss ka malampati karwa deta." As I uttered those words, I saw a sigh of relief passing through her face. She pursed her lower lip and looked at me.

"Uncle, aap uss ki fhikar mat karo. Woh mai manager kar lungi." She excitedly replied.

"hmm…" I continued looking at ceiling, "toh aaj kal kya chal raha hai tumhari life mai?" I asked in a relaxation tone.

"Kuch-" Before Misha could speak more, Madhu interrupted her by saying, "Arnab yeh tum kya kar rahe ho? Idhar-udhar ka sawal kyun puch rahe ho? Siddhe se kyun nahi puchte?" She replied impatiently. I could see her face full of tension. There was no other emotions visible on her face.

"Kya baat hai aunty? Kya puchna chahte hai uncle?" She looked at me at the end of her talk and then again she looked at Madhu and continued, "Sab-sab thik toh hai na?" I could feel nervousness in Misha's voice as she stammered. She probably doubted and suspected Madhu's change of behaviour.

First, I made Misha calm and told her to relax for a while. I made her sit on the wooden chair that was across the heighted sofa at the corner of the wall.

She sat but in nervousness, she bit her nail and impatiently shaking her body on the armchair.

"Misha, dekho daro mat. Mai jo sawal karu, bas saaf-saaf uss ka jawab dena." I said patiently sitting on the sofa, neighbouring Madhu.

She nodded her head and remained mum.

"Piya kaha hai, Misha?" I asked her calmly but she could see seriousness on my face.

"Kaha hai ka kya matlab hai uncle? Ghar mai hogi, aur kaha?" Misha defended.

"Woh ghar pe hoti toh mai yaha nahi aata Madhu ke saath akele." My voice this till became more serious and I showed her the letter that she wrote for Madhu and me.

Misha rolled her eyes while reading the letter and I could see shocking expression on her face. She pretended as if she came to know just now. But I know her all fake drama's. So her any dramatic act wasn't going to affect me anymore. Especially when Piya lied in the letter.

"Piya trip pe gayi hai woh bhi letter chod ke. Toh aap mujhse sawal kyun kar rahe hai?" Misha said directly.

"Kyunki, woh trip pe nahi, ghar chod kar gayi hai. Aur tum janti ho ke woh kaha aur kyun gayi hai." I strictly raised my voice and screamed on her face.

"Uncle mujhe sach mai iss ke bare mai kuch nahi pata hai." She again defended.

"Tumhe nahi pata toh kisse pata hai. Piya tumhe sab batati hai. Aisa ho hi nahi sakta woh trip pe gayi ho aur tumhe na bataya ho. Iska matlab woh trip pe gayi nahi." I again screamed but not that high. I looked at Misha's face. She was shuttered hearing my voice.

I noticed her eyes, it was rolling at back. At her back, only curtain is visible on the doorway. Since I had noticed a shadow behind the curtain. It was obvious someone hidden there.

"I swear uncle. Mai sach mai kuch nahi janti. Mujhe pata hi nahi tha ke aisa kuch hoga. Warna mai aap logo ko warn kar deti." She said by placing her fingers against her neck and pulling the skin for swearing.

"Iss letter mai uss ne saaf-saaf likha hai ke tum dono ko. Mera matlab hai tumhe aur Ruhi ko iss bare mai kuch nahi pata hai. Agar sach mai tum dono ko iss bare mai kuch bhi pata nahi tha toh Piya ko yeh likhne ki zarurat hi nahi thi. Kyunki, mai toh waise bhi tumhe ya Ruhi ko kuch puchne wala tha hi nahi. Par uss ka woh shabd mujhe hint dia ke tum dono iss bare mai sab jante hai." I explained her why I felt that Misha and Ruhi knows about it.

I saw Misha closing her eyes tightly and mumbled, "Shit!" She opened her eyes and blinked once, again, her eyes rolled back but there was worriedness on her face that forced me to think who is behind that curtain.

"Thik hai. Tumhe nahi pata na ke Piya kaha hai. Lekin, Ruhi ko toh pata hoga." I stood from sofa, Madhu was just looking at me in confusion. Same confusion rose on Misha's face. I walked towards the curtain. Misha looked at me by turning her head behind. Her one hand was on the head of the chair.

"Chalo Ruhi ko bulate hai." I said convincingly.

Misha stood and impatiently said, "Uncle, Ruhi.. kis liye?"

"Kyunki woh batayegi tumhari dost kaha hai. Piya kaha hai." I angrily forced my hands to open the curtain and put it at side and grabbed Ruhi at her arm. Now her face was visible. She looked at me giving a force smile on her face. Her eyes widened and small yellow stained teeth visible too.

"Ruhi tum yaha chup kar kya kar rahi thi?" I asked giving a teasing smile to her.

"Uncle, woh mai na, woh…" Her sugary voice suddenly turned mum as her eyes met Misha's eyes. I saw a motion of Misha's hand and then her eyes; something was going on between Misha's eyes and Ruhi's eyes.

Misha too gave a forced smile and forcingly asked, "Ruhi, tu waha kya kar rahi thi." I could see her teeth clenching while she shouted at Ruhi.

"Mai woh, tumhe, inhe…" She motioned her hand towards the curtain than towards doorway and then at wall. Either Ruhi was confused or she purposely trying to distract me from the situation.

"Misha, Ruhi mai tum dono ke saamne haath jodti hoon. Please mujhe batao kaha hai Piya? Kaisi hai woh? Aur woh… ghar se bhagi kyun?" Madhu spoke impatiently and her voice was cryful. Her tears were non-stop dripping on her cheeks. She practically joined her hand and insisted Misha and Ruhi to speak.

Misha and Ruhi were looking at each other and nodding as if they should say or not. But I could see both were confused and they even felt bad looking at Madhu.

Misha was about to speak, but suddenly my mobile started ringing. As soon as I saw the number on mobile display, I couldn't get familiar with the number. This wasn't Mumbai's number. I just raised index finger and told Madhu, Misha and Ruhi to wait for a second.

I picked the call and said, "Hello!"
The caller on other side was male. He said, "Aap Arnab Dobriyal." I nodded my head, even if that man couldn't see me.
I said, "haan. Aap kaun?"
"Mai inspector Shinde, Karjat police station se. Piya aap ki beti hai?" I was shocked to hear his words. Why did he ask about Piya? That too a police man?

"Haan. Kya hua Piya ko? Woh thik toh hai?" I impatiently replied.
"Kya hua Piya ko? Arnab kis ka phone hai?" Madhu asked cryfully. Her voice rose worriedness. She continued, "Arnab mujhe phone doo? Mujhe Piya se baat karna hai?" She tried to snatch phone from me. But I told her to wait.

All I could do that moment was nodding my head again and again, while making Madhu calm.
Misha and Ruhi too failed to understand what was going on. Misha asked, "Piya thik toh hai uncle?" I just raised my index finger and told her to wait for a second.

"Piya kaha hai?" I asked inspector Shinde.
"Chinta ki koi baat nahi hai. Woh yaha hamari police station mai hai. Aap yaha aa ke apni beti ko leke jaayiye." Shinde said in a serious tone.
"Kya mai Piya se baat kar sakta hoon ek baar?" I asked worriedly.
"Dad. Dad…" I heard Piya crying and her voice were low as if she had cried a lot. She continued, "Dad, please yaha aayiye na. Please jaldi aayiye?" She pleaded cryingly. Her voice cracked while talking.

"Roo mat. Mai aa raha hoon. Uss police wale ko phone doo?" As soon as I said that, I couldn't hear Piya's voice anymore. I felt scariness in her voice. She was scared. I never felt that scariness ever in my brave Piya. She was always brave since her childhood and suddenly hearing her crying voice, my heart pumped faster. The blood in my vein shoot up so quickly as if for a second I thought I would faint hearing her crying voice.

I took the Karjat address of his police station and ended the call. I told Madhu that Piya is in police station and she was crying. Madhu became emotional, fear in her eyes visible and she started crying. I could see same fear in Misha's and Ruhi's eyes when they were hinting each other through their eyes.

I told Misha and Ruhi to come with us and they agreed. We sat in my car and I drove towards Karjat road. The journey from car would take longer time due to the traffic of Mumbai. I saw Misha talking on phone with Kabir and she informed him to come Karjat police station. I gave address to Misha and she gave it to Kabir.

On the way, I asked Misha through front-view mirror, where I could see nervousness and guilt on Misha's face. Ruhi was rubbing her arm and trying to give her sympathy, as if it was just Misha's fault and not Ruhi. I got angry on Ruhi, but she is half-brained girl so I didn't said her anything.

I pulled front-view mirror towards my direction so that I could see guilty Misha's face properly.

"Abhi bhi chup rehne ka irada hai tumhara? Aab bhi sach nahi bataogi?" I said looking at Misha through front-view mirror.

Ruhi caressed Misha's shoulder and hinted her with eyes to tell me the truth. Misha nods her head looking at Ruhi and agrees to tell me the truth.

Misha started talking but she expressed her guilt in her voice, "Uncle, yeh last year ki baat hai. Hamara graduation exam shuru hone ke kuch din pehle ki." She paused looking at me through mirror.

I nod my head and told her to continue. Even, Madhu keenly heard Misha's conversation with me. But she still had tears in her eyes, which she was continuously wiping with her fingers.

"Mujhe pehli baar pata chala ki sirf Ruhi aur mai hi vampires movies or shows ke Deewane nahi hai. Piya bhi aise movies aur shows ko pasand karti hai. Jab yeh baat ussne humko bataya toh pehle humko yakin nahi hua." Misha stopped as Ruhi interrupted her.

Ruhi said in a sugary voice, "humne uss ka bahut maazak udaya. Aaj tak sab college mai hamara maazak udate the ke hum log vampire's pe yakin karte hai. Real mai vampires nahi hote hai aisa bol ke sab maazak udate the hamara. Piya ne toh kabhi humko nahi bataya ki woh bhi hamari tarah yakin karti hai. Pata nahi kaise uss din uss ko aisa laga ki usse sach batah dena chahiye. Jab ussne bataya toh humne acha maazak udaya uss ka, jaise sab hamara udate the." Ruhi stopped looking confusingly at Misha.

The conversation was then taken away by Misha.

"Hum log vampires ke piche pagal zarur hai aur chahte bhi hai ke vampire hamara boyfriend bane. Lekin hum itne bhi pagal nahi hai ke vampire ko dhundne ke liye hum apni jaan ko khatre mai daale." Madhu interrupted Misha.

She asked angrily, "Tum kya kehna chahti ho? Piya vampire ko dhundne ke liye apni jaan ko khatre mai daalne ko tayar hai?" Misha remains mum but she nods her head.

"Nahi, aisa nahi ho sakta. Meri beti pagal nahi hai. Woh aisa bewakufi kyun karegi? Usse toh ache se pata hai vampires sirf filmo mai, novels mai aur tv mai hota hai. Asli zindagi mai nahi." Madhu said by not believing Misha's words.

"Haan. Aur vampires ki kahaniya usse kitna pasand hai, yeh toh hum sab ko pata hai. Par iss kahaniyo pe yakin kar ke woh apni jaan ko khatre mai daalegi, yeh baat toh mai bhi nahi maan sakta." I said supporting Madhu and defended Piya.

I've no idea why I was defending Piya. Maybe I still have faith in my daughter that she is not mad. She really can't do dare devil kind of thing. I know she is brave, she can go at any extent to get what she wants. But finding a vampire in reality is not just stupidity but also a sign of mental disorder. Moreover, I believe that my daughter is not a victim of mental disorder.

She just can't do this. She can never betray my trust. She just can't.

"Kash aap ki baat sach hota. Par jo maine kaha woh sach hai, uncle." Misha said convincingly and a disappointed rose in her voice.

"Aur jo maine kaha woh bhi sach hai." Ruhi replied innocently in a sugary voice. She even raised her index finger above her head.
"Kya sach hai?" Madhu asked frustratedly.

"Kal ghar se bhagne ke kuch ghante pehle woh mere paas, mere ghar aayi thi. Ruhi bhi thi saath mai." Misha looked at Ruhi when she nods her head and sadly looked at Madhu.

"Kya kaha Piya ne tumse?" I asked anxiously.

"Piya ne kaha ke uss ne ghar se bhagne ka plan bana liya hai." I shockingly stared at her by turning my head at back. I unknowingly stopped the car and Madhu was about to fall. But her seat belt saved her. My body almost shook in disbelief.

"Tum janti thi ki Piya ghar se bhagne wali hai?" Madhu asked. I could see she started losing her hope and trust from Piya. She became wild and was very angry on Piya. Something was going on in Madhu's mind, I just couldn't understand it. But I knew one thing something is terrible is going on in her mind.

"Sab tumhare wajah se hua hai yeh, Arnab. Aur chadao saar pe, apni beti ko. Uss ki itni himmat hua toh uss ka wajah tum hi ho." Madhu stared blaming me for everything and she screamed at me. For a second, I felt embarrassment. As she was shouting at me in front of Misha and Ruhi. They both were simply staring at me in shock and their mouths were wide open in a dramatic way.

I hinted Madhu with my index finger on lip, to keep quiet, but she non-stop blamed and accused me for pampering Piya and not behaving like a strict dad. She behaved as if the pressure of her blood simply shoot up rapidly due to which she shoot me with the arrow of her words, which definitely hurted me. She made me realised that I've failed as a good father to upbringing my daughter. Moreover, it really hurts when my wife taunts me on my values.

I agreed for everything that Madhu said and willing to take all the blames on me. But right now, I simply wanted to know what Piya told Misha. I told to keep her mind peaceful, first she disagreed but as I told her that what Piya said to Misha yesterday, I want to know that. At that moment, just for few minutes, Madhu agreed to stay quite.

I told Misha to continue with her talk. Misha could hardly react. Her eyes raised and mouth wide open, including Ruhi's too. They both were almost freezed due to Madhu's so-called accusing behaviour.

I'd shake Misha and Ruhi's hand to unfreeze them from shock. They closed their mouth and looked at me confusingly. I said Misha to continue with her story that happened in her house yesterday.

Misha stuttered, "Pi-Piya kal ghar aa ke bataya tha uss ke bhagne ka plan. Lekin, ussne yeh nahi bataya ki woh kaha jaa rahi hai. Ruhi aur maine usse rokne ki koshish kia, par woh tayar nahi hui. Uss ne Ruhi aur mujhe darpok kaha. Aur hamare ghar se jane se pehle kaha ki chahe jo bhi ho jaaye, mai ya Ruhi aap ko yeh sach kabhi na bataye." At the end of her talk, Misha breath loudly as if she felt relief by telling us everything.

"Arnab, maine tumhe kitni baar kaha tha, Piya ki shaadi kara dete hai Kabir se. Lekin, tumne ek baat nahi mana mera. Abhi choti hai, choti hai bol ke, har baar uss ki shaadi ki baat taalne lage. Aab dekho iss ka natija hum dono ko bhukatna paad raha hai." Madhu spoke uninterruptedly as if she has finally decided what to do with Piya. She wasn't willing to listen me. She just kept on talking and I was innocently listening to my wife's threatening words, while driving the car.

"Tumne kuch socha hai kya?" I asked in fear. Though I wasn't sure how I actually reacted, but my fear was for my daughter. God knows what was going on in Madhu's brain.

Unfortunately she didn't said anything about her thoughts but her warning and her angriness on me made me scared little bit. She said angrily clenching her teeth, "Maine soch liya hai, aab Piya ke saath sakti barakni hi hogi. Aab kya karna hai yeh mujh pe chod doo. Bas ek baar woh ghar aa jaaye, uss ke baad-" She paused crossing her hands against her lap.

"Batao toh sahi tumhare dimag ma chal kya raha hai?" I asked worriedly. But she didn't uttered a single word, but nods her head.

Her facial expression hinted me about her evil plan when she raised her eyes widely and her lips pressed tightly and widened to make her lip evilly twitch. I felt really awful for my daughter. I wish I could save her from all disaster she created for herself. But this time I've to support my wife. Piya has crossed all her limits and I can't see her mentally sick for the vampire that don't even exist in real.

Phew! PART-1 finally ended. So how was it?



Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment