Sharing Is Caring


Hey Buddy! Little Funky or Shopaholic?






Wednesday 13 June 2012

Light Returns To Darkness- Chapter One

 Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.


"Good morning! Hubby-dubby!" I said by leaning on his side of his face with my open long hair surrounded his face, giving him shade that was towards my lap. I kissed his right cheek giving him a wake up shake, pulling his shoulders.

His eyes remained closed and half his body was in the blanket, nude.

"Hm'" I heard sound that came from his throat and a flash of that amazing smile was made visible at the corner of his pink, closed lips.

I was about to crawl toward the edge of bed, but he holds my forearm and finally opened his eagle-like eyes, tilted his head up towards me and pulled me in his arms. He said in a sleepy voice, "Don't go' Stay with me, wifey'" My head was resting on his exposed leaned chest and my hand wrapped around his shoulder. His warm body passed temptation in my chest, as his thick pink lower lip brushed my cheek and he sniffed by running his fingers on my long hair that were waving back in the air-conditioned air.

He pats on my head and forcing me to sleep. I laughed, looking above my wrapped hands.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked groggily. He looked down below his face with his innocent eagle-like eyes that narrowed. I raised my dark eyes up and patted his exposed back that was sweating and my hands became wet.

His masculine arms had a tight grip while wrapping around my slender arms and at back on my dark long hair.

"I would have stayed with you, if it was not 9 a.m." I whispered in his ear. He all of sudden pulled me away from his arms, threw the blanket at the edge of the bed and woke up sitting on the bed with bended legs hidden under thighs and knees in front. I sat in front of him, on the bed, which was already messy.

He looked at me and screamed, "What? It's nine in the morning?!" I nodded, laughing and rubbing his cheek that turned up in anger.

"Why didn't you wake me early? I'm late now'" He hurriedly pulls his legs in front and jumps off the bed. His casual grey shorts were slightly down below his waistline and his shaved legs were visible while walking. His leaned shaved chest, six packs abs and masculine arms were visible too.

"Anyone called?" I nodded looking up at him and replied, "Aditiya had called a few minutes back, when you were sleeping." He picked his mobile phone from bedside table that was an inch away from my side.  He runs his hand over his front wavy hair that was messy, above his forehead and started checking his mobile display by pressing buttons.

"Anyone else?" his voice turned subtly as his raised eyes sharply looked at me. I shook my head in response

"ACP sir is going to shout at me. I'm going to complain about you'" He taunted making his innocent face but his voice had huskiness, still eyes on his phone display.
"Don't blame me. I wake you several times. But you were busy sleeping." I laughed lying on the bed with extended legs at the edge of bed.

I hit in a knocking style by bending my index finger at the backside of his knees, his legs were shaking during my knocking process.

"Stop doing that. If I fall, you'll be in trouble." He scowled.

I sat on my side of the bed with bended legs against soft double mattresses that was cover with pink sheet and the knees were next to my super soft pink comforters.

"Oh baby! Fall on me and you will be in my arms'" I opened my arms winking towards him and teasing in a very romantic way.

He laughed strongly and as loud as loudspeaker, that cracked my ear with his stupid laughing sound. Is he planning to tell everyone that he has a bad laughing style?

"Come on! Fall on me'?" My arms were still open for him by tilting my head at the side, corner of my eyes still on him and stretching my lips to show my teeth.

He made his eyes bigger, trying to scare me and shoves my hands, "Be serious'" my smile dropped hearing his heart-breaking words. I narrowed my eyes and stretched my closed-lips to make it look thinner and small nostril blew in anger.

"I'm already very late' Now don't give me stress'" he looked at me frustratedly.

Total unromantic' He broke my romantic mood and talking about stress. Gosh!

I just cannot take this when he talk about stress. It makes my lungs feel all busted and feel like leaving him alone and going far away from him and his 'stress'.

I pinch on his masculine arm, even though he will not get hurt or react by my pinching style. However, this is the only way I can show my anger on him. I wrapped my arms against my chest by tilting my head on other side, so that I cannot see his face and my nostrils were still blowing in anger.

He moved forward and sat on bed next to me, leaned on my face and kissed my cheek. "Don't get angry, okay?" he pleaded blinking his eyes and making an innocent-kind of face to gain sympathy and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He continued, "You know I can't go like this' Seeing you all upset."

I smiled when he took me in his arms, putting my head on his naked chest and wrapped my arm at his back that still had sweat and made my hand wet. Unknowingly my legs were on his thigh and my eyes were close.

"Ok. Enough now'" he said in a strong voice by pulling me away from his arms.

I looked at him innocently by making a cry-like face.

"Can't you take holiday today? Please'?" I pleaded. My face expressed with too much of excitement and my teeth were clenching together while pleading, with my fingers crossed to hear his positive response.

He laughed as usual, breaking my eardrum with his loudspeaker-like sound.

"Hm' Today holiday'?" I nodded and he continued, "So you want me to take holiday today?" Still excitement on my face was visible but this time my lips were close, only raised eyes were blinking while nodding.

"Ok. So what we will do today?" he narrowed his eyes and face had a dramatic expression. My smiled immediately dropped.

"God! No holiday today." I murmured.

I cannot let him take holiday today. I almost forgot that I have already made my plans for today. That is more important than romancing now.

"Oh no!" I murmured.

He suspended my thoughts immediately by muttering, "I'm still waiting'"

I cannot answer his question. Its secret, I cannot tell him.

"Come on Naina, speak up!" he frustratedly groaned.

I curled my lip while gulping and tried to make myself calm first. My heart was pumping faster and I really had no idea what to tell him.

"Breathe! Breathe!" I said to myself slowly. I inhaled first and then slowly exhaled.
I could feel sweat rolling all over my forehead that was ready to jump off above my eyes. But I wiped it, before Nihaal could find nervousness in me.

He took my hand and rubbed my palm with his. "Are you going to answer me or not?" he whispered but I could see disappointment on his face.

"No plans'" I realized these words popping from my mouth immediately as he ended with his talk, but I felt a push inside my throat that had choked earlier and a low voice had popped, not much louder. He watched my rolling eyes at that moment.

"Then make your plan today' I'll take holiday tomorrow'" his voice all of sudden gave me electrical current. At the end of his talk, he kissed my temples and his arm wrapped my shoulders from back, giving a quick warm hug.

Really, he is ready to take holiday tomorrow? It is unbelievable for me. Sometimes I really do underestimate my husband.

"Are you sure you will be taking holiday tomorrow?" he nodded raising his thick eyebrows.
"You thought I'm lying?" he pointed index finger towards my chest. I got stunned hearing his words.

That is what I was thinking when he talked about tomorrow's holiday. I nodded slowly but I could feel tension on my own face as the sweat on my cheek was making me restless.

"Well' I thought so'" I replied in nervousness and my fingers were rolling at the lace of his shorts.
He opened his mouth and I got a warning from my head that he is about to laugh. I closed his mouth with my hand and fearfully shook my head, "Don't laugh, will you?" a very low voice popped from my mouth.

He pulled my hand from his mouth and smiled showing his pale white teeth, "Ok. I won't laugh'" I sighed.

"You are going to decide what we will do tomorrow, remember that'" he pointed finger towards me by shaking it as if he is warning me that I must pre-planned tomorrow's program.

"Alright." I nodded.

"Now let me get ready for my work'" he stood up on his feet and walked towards the bathroom.

He quickly enters in the bathroom, told me to iron his uniform. I really hate when he leaves me and go for his stupid work. I looked up at the ceiling fan made of aluminum, that was sending air towards my way, but still I could feel sweat rolling everywhere on my face, even arms and neck were sweating. Maybe, because, it is a summer season'

I told many times to Nihaal, buy new air condition for our room. However, he is so busy with his work that he does not get time. Our old air condition is of no use, it is now dead.

Nihaal Naik, my husband is a senior police inspector in-charge of Andheri police station. His best friend Aditiya Sood is an assistant police inspector. Once upon a time, they both were sharing same post, but my husband got a promotion and Aditiya had to work under him. Still, Aditiya had no ego clashes for his lower post. Nihaal always talked about him being not just best friend or a colleague, but also a little brother to him.





I want to give credit to my editor, who helped me in editing my chapter and fixing many mistakes.
                                                      Her name: Rachel Desire

 Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment