Sharing Is Caring


Hey Buddy! Little Funky or Shopaholic?






Thursday 28 June 2012

Vampires True Love: Real Or Not- Chapter Four

Hello Everyone,

Again, no Arnab's POV. It's only Piya's POV. Arnab's POV will be added in next chapter for sure.

PS: Do you want me to post Abhay's POV in next chapter? I've some interesting twist for his POV, which will unlock dark side of Abhay's family for audience, not for Piya so soon.

PPS: Do promote this story.

Thanks.


Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.


Chapter Four

Piya's POV


"Abhay. Abhay." I heard someone screaming that name in darkness. I could hear a strong male voice and a dark figure that suddenly disappeared in darkness.

"Aa raha hoon." The boy looked towards the darkness and replied in his strong manly voice.

"Tumhara naam Abhay hai?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

He didn't replied to my question. He rudely looked at me, turned his face on the other side, holds my hand tightly, and pulling me with him.

"Kaha leke jaa rahe ho mujhe?" I asked in a shakily voice.

"Tumhe jungle ke bahar chod deta hoon." He responded with an attitude in his voice.

"Maine tumse kaha tha, jab tak tum mere sawal ka jawab nahi de dete ho. Mai yaha se kahin nahi jaaungi." I pulled my hand from his grip and demanded an answer from him.

"Tumhare kisi sawal ka jawab nahi hai mere paas." He rudely uttered sending a strict volume towards my ear. His face had stiffness while staring at me.

"Tum jhut bol rahe ho. Tumhare paas mere har sawal ka jawab hai. Par jawab dena nahi chahte." I tried to be rude, but there was a sadness filtered in my voice.

"Tum mere liye anjan ho. Tumhare sawalo ka jawab dena toh door ki baat hai, mai anjaan se baat tak karna pasand nahi karta." He raised his voice rudely by showing his disapproveness.

"Acha? Baat nahi kar sakte, par chaar baar meri jaan bacha sakte ho?" I screamed but a tear in my eyes started dripping on my cheek.

"Insaniyat ke liye madat kia tha. Agar nahi chahti ho ki mai insaniyat dekhau. Toh akeli jaao jungle se bahar." He pushed me by my arm and said to go alone.

"Haan. Haan. Chali jaaungi akele. Madat ke liye thanks." I groaned.

"Ek aur baar thanks kyun kaha? Aab fhir se madat karni hogi tumhari. Mujhe kisi ka udhaar rakhna pasand nahi." He aggressively uttered.

"Oh! Jo pichli baar, tumne mera madat kia tha, woh kya thanks ka udhaar chukane ke liye kia tha?" I felt dejected with his behavior and I couldn't understand what exactly made me feel heart-broken.

He nods his head and replied aggressively, "Haan. Aab ek aur baar madat karna hoga." Unhappiness was visible on his face. I could witness guilt in his voice as if he was doing a favor by helping me.

"Tumhe meri madat karni hai na, toh mere sawal ka jawab de doo, tum par fhir koi udhar nahi rahega." I replied offensively.

"Pucho? Jo sawal puchna hai pucho?" He asked furiously.

"Tumhara naam Abhay hai?" I asked.
"Haan."
"Pura naam?" I interrogated.
"Aab pura naam kyun janna hai?" He frowned.
"Tum bas bolo?" I uttered.
"Abhay Raichand." He rudely raised his voice.
"Tumne kaha tha sherni ko bhi kisi ka intezar hai. Toh sherni ke alava aur kis ko intezar hai?" I asked in hope, as if I was expecting a positive sign from his side. As if, he is the one who is waiting for someone.
He groaned, "Hamare kabile mai bahut log hai jis ko kisi ka intezar hai. Lekin agar tum yeh soch rahi ho ke mujhe kisi ka intezar hai, toh apne dimag se yeh nikal doo. Meri sagai ho chuki hai."

I was stunned hearing his answer. I couldn't believe he was engaged. He continued groaning by showing his engagement finger in which thick and big shiny golden ring was fixed. I felt like crying. I was so stupid to believe that he was waiting for someone and he must be werewolf or a vampire.

"How dumb I could be?" I mumbled.

"Tumhare sawalo ka peetara khatam ho gaya? Ya kuch aur bhi baki hai?" He exasperated but slowly amusement rose in his voice.

"Sawal toh bahut hai, Abhay. Par jawab tum dooge nahi." I wrapped my arms against my chest and hinted him about his rude behavior.

"Jitna sawalo ka peetara tum mere saamne khol rahi ho, utna agar Kabir ke saamne khola hota, toh tumhe ghar se bhagne ki zarurat nahi padti, Piya." He frustratedly said by looking down into my eyes.

My heart skipped a beat and I staggered when he took my name, as if he threw bomb on my head. I was about to stumble as my legs shakes in shock. He grabbed the back of my arm and amusingly said, "Tum toh sawal puchte waqt bhi girti rehti ho. Itna bhi khud ko sambhal nahi sakti kya?"

I pushed him slightly against his broad chest, in anger and said, "Tum mujhe girne doo, mai sambhal lungi khud ko."

"Jungle se bahar jaaogi tab girte rehna. Nahi aaunga bachane. Abhi tumhara udhaar chuka dia hai." His voice raised impoliteness as if he has problem with me.

"Lekin mera sawal khatam nahi hua." I ruffled.

"Woh toh waise bhi kabhi khatam nahi hoga." He grinned while putting one of his hands inside the pant pocket.

I clenched my fist and felt like punching him, but I controlled my anger by breathing out.

"Mujhe kuch aur sawal ke jawab janna hai. Bas woh jawab de dena, fhir mai yaha se chali jaaungi." I replied nervously.

"Mai tumhara sawal janta hoon. Lekin, uska jawab mai nahi dunga." He shamelessly replied.

"Tumhe kaise pata ke mujhe kya sawal puchna hai?" I comedily asked.

"Mujhe sab pata hai, Piya. Tumhara sawal bhi aur tum kya janna chahti ho, woh bhi. Lekin, tumhara udhaar chukta ho gaya hai. Aab na koi sawal aur nahi koi jawab." He smirked by narrowing his eyes.

I opened my mouth in excitement. However, before, I could speak anything; I heard a sound of horn that buzzed my ear. I could see a flash of smile at the corner of Abhay's lip. As if, he is happy to hear that horn.

I asked the reason of his happiness, which was visible on his face, even though he tried his best to hide his happiness under his rudeness and arrogance. But the corner of his lip that smiled for a second, couldn't hide from my eyes. I'm a good observer, especially if any strange thing happens in front of my eyes, I grasp that quickly.

"Tum kafi sawal karti ho. Itna jada mat socho, warna dimag faat jaayega." He replied with amusement.

"Tum mere sawal ka jawab kyun nahi dete? Fhir jada nahi sochungi." I frustratedly voiced.

"Piya-Piya. Kaha ho Piya?" The male voice had a sign of worriedness and it was very familiar for my ears. But the voice was coming from outside the forest.

"Piya, tumhare dad aagaye hai. Kaha ho Piya?" I felt shuttered when male voice uttered dad.

I forgot everything and ran towards the direction of my dad's voice.

"Piya. Please batao kaha ho tum?" Dad worriedly said. I could hear his cryful voice.

"Dad, mai yaha hoon. Jungle mai." I screamed as louder as my throat allowed me to speak.
"Ruko. Mai chod deta hoon." Abhay said.

As he said those words, my head reminded me that Abhay still exist with me. My legs immediately stopped running. I started breathing faster from my mouth, as I could feel the low energy in my body that didn't allowed me to run again.

Abhay came closer to me and said, "Mai hoon na? Bhagne ki zarurat kya thi? Waise bhi tumhare dad yaha tumhe liye bina jaayenge nahi."

I smiled hearing his soft yet amused voice, "Dad pareshan ho jaayenge isliye bhagi."

"Woh pareshan nahi hoge. Maine hi unhe yaha bulaya tha." He voiced holding my hand and took me towards outside the deep forest.

"Tumne dad ko bulaya?" I shockingly asked. I didn't realise my mouth was broadly opened and eyes widened.

"Haan. Aab jaao." He said by losing his grip from my wrist and my hand felled down at the side of my body.

"Tumne dad ko call kab kia? Tum toh pura waqt mere saath the." I confusingly asked staring in his icy blue eyes.

We were outside the deep forest, where one side dad was waiting outside his car. There was no driver with him. He was alone. On the other side, Abhay was with me, we were standing near the corner of tree.

"Tum sawal puchna bandh karo. Tumhare dad tumhara intezar kar rahe hai. Jaao unke paas."  I shook my head in response when he rudely said me to go towards my dad.

I again heard growling sound of tigress. Abhay screamed bending his head towards me, "Jaao jaldi yaha se. Woh uth gayi hai. Jaao." I again shook my head. But he pushed my back and forced me to go from the forest.

My dad screamed to come towards him. I could see angriness in dad's eyes. But I'd so many questions, that was unanswered and I wanted Abhay to reply it. But he just didn't said anything.

"Abhay mai wapis aaungi. Apne sawal ka jawab lene." I said in mind. I turned my face at back to see Abhay; he was standing there. I could see several emotions flashing on his face. He was sad, depressed, worried, and painful. Then suddenly he started waving his hand slowly.

For a second, I unknowingly stretched my lip to smile and waved my hand.

Tigress growled repeatedly and I shook my body. Dad fearfully took me on his side.

"Tum kisse haath dekha rahi thi?" Dad asked caressing my arms with his both hands.

"Abhay." I whispered. I could still see Abhay waving his hand towards me and madly I did the same, waving my hand.

"Piya, tum theek toh ho?" Dad sweated and his voice rose in tension.
"Haan, dad. Mai theek hoon." I laughed while replying him.
"Agar tum theek ho, toh aisa pagalo ki tarah haasna, akele mai baat karna aur yeh hawa mai haath ko hilana. Yeh sab kya hai?"

I shockingly stared at dad. I thought he has gone mad. He asked me such a stupid question.

"Dad, aap ko andhere mai dekhna kaise bandh ho gaya?" I laughed.

"Tum kya kehna chahti ho?" He angrily groaned.

"Saamne dekhiye." I said showing my index finger straight towards Abhay.

Dad looked at me and then at my index finger. He rolled his eyes towards the direction of my index finger. He looked straight and said, "Kaha hai Abhay?"

I glanced at Abhay confusingly and then I glanced at dad. I could see Abhay standing straight in front of my eyes with one of his hands inside the pocket, but dad stared at me and a question mark hinted above his head.

"Saamne toh khada hai. Aap dekh kyun nahi rahe hai usse?" I confusingly asked.

"Piya hosh mai aao. Waha koi nahi hai." Dad holds my arms tightly and shakes it to make me believe that Abhay doesn't exist.

I shockingly remained mum.

"Abhay ke wajah se aap yaha hai. Aur aap Abhay ko hi nahi pehchan paaye?" I unhappily whispered.

"Abhay ke wajah se? Tumhe yeh kisne kaha?" Dad angrily asked.

"Abhay ne khud. Ussne aap ko call kia aur yaha bulaya tha." I blankly responded.

"Nahi. Mujhe kisi Abhay ne yaha nahi bulaya." He blunted those words on my face, giving an angry look towards me.

"Kya? Agar Abhay ne nahi bulaya tha. Toh kisne bulaya?" I confusingly asked.

"Car mai baith jaao. Baad mai baat karenge." Dad avoided replying at that moment.

Before sitting in the front seat of the car, for the last time I saw Abhay, who was still standing and waiting for me to leave. I forgot everything completely. I just stared at him when he again waved his hand, I too responded waving my hand.

But I could see disappointment while waving at him. I didn't smiled, neither I could feel like to smile.

As soon I turned my face in front to sit in the car, I saw him through the side mirror view of the car, he suddenly disappeared in the air and I again turned my face behind in shock, to see him. But he was already disappeared from my sight.

"Piya baith jaao." Dad screams while sitting in his driver's seat.
I nodded my head and sat inside but confusion about Abhay's disappearance trolled my head. Dad started driving the car.

"I'm so confused. Is Abhay a vampire or not? Is he Werewolf or human. What is he?"

All the confusions bang my head. I was never that much jumbled in my life, as much my current situation forced me to retain, until I meet Abhay once again.

I distracted myself from Abhay's thoughts that were making me restless.

"Dad aab batao kisne call kia tha aap ko?" I asked giving an urgent look.

"Yeh toh nahi pata ke kisne call kia tha. Ussne naam nahi bataya. Bas itna kaha ke tum jungle mai ho aur isse pehle koi jungli jaanwar tumhe kha jaaye, tumhe waha se leke jaau." Dad revealed about the mysterious call given by a mysterious man.

I'd doubt on Abhay that it was him. But I didn't understand why he didn't mentioned his name. Why did he keep his name hidden?

Dad's mobile started ringing and I halted my thoughts.

He smiled and comedily said, "Tumhari mom, usse bilkul bhi sabar nahi hota hai. Aab tak 20 baar call kia ussne. Yeh uska 21 ka call hai." I laughed at the end of his talk.

Dad pressed the button and gave it to me by whispering, "tum baat karo. Usse khushi hogi."

"Hello Arnab." I heard mom's worried voice.

"Mom, mai hoon. Piya." I said smilingly.

"Piya, kaisi ho Piya? Tum kaha chali gayi thi? Tum thik toh ho? Iss tarah se koi bhag ke jata hai bhala? Lo Kabir se baat karo." Mom didn't allowed me to speak. She was talking uninterruptedly.

"Mom, relax-" As soon as I said that, I was interrupted by Kabir.

"Kaisi ho, Piya?" Kabir asked depressively.

"Mai theek hoon, Kabir." Even though I voiced, but I could feel uncomforting in my own voice. Suddenly, I felt my best friend Kabir has gone far away from me. He wasn't the same anymore with whom I always shared comfort.

"Main bahut bura hoon na? Meri wajah se tumhe bhagna pada. I'm sorry." Kabir apologized.

"Nahi, Kabir. Iss mai tumhari koi galti nahi hai." I felt so relaxation when he apologized. I could again feel that Kabir was back, who always been bestest friend like Misha and Ruhi.

"Galti meri hi toh hai. Uncle aunty ne pucha aur maine apna dil ki baat batah diya. Kabhi yeh sochne ki koshish hi nahi kia ke tum mujhse pyar nahi karti ho. Mai itna swarthi ho gaya tha ke bhul gaya, tumhara jawab bhi bahut maayne rakhta hai." I could feel guiltiness in Kabir's voice and that really made me more comfortable to talk with him.

Same guilt I could see on dad's face when he was looking at me, while driving.

"Kabir sab purani baatein bhul jaao. Aab ek nayi dosti ki shuruwat karte hai." I smiled and replied.

"Haan. Jab tum yaha aaogi toh dekhna tumhe ek naya Kabir milega." I laughed when he amusingly voiced.

"Misha aur Ruhi bhi nayi milegi ya wahi purani ban ke rahegi?" I teased.

"Piya ki bachi dekh lungi tumhe, yaha aa jana fhir batati hoon ke mai nayi rahungi ya purani." I felt shocked it was Misha's voice.

It seems everyone is waiting for me in my house.

"Misha, tu bhi waha pe hai?" I asked with excitement and I felt so relief with all that marriage drama's, that for a second I thought it has finally ended now.

"Haan mai bhi hoon, aur Ruhi bhi hai." Misha said but her voice hinted me enthusiasm.

"Ae, mujhe bhi dena, Mishu. Mai bhi baat karti hoon Piya se." I heard a sweet little girl's voice. That was Ruhi.

"Hi Piya, kaisi hai? Pata hai tere aane ki khushi mai ek surprise rakha hai. Aur woh media wale-" Her sugary voice suddenly got disturbed and I couldn't hear anything.

When I was hearing her voice, I was actually laughing and enjoying her sweet baby voice.

"Ruhi kya hua? Media ke bare mai kya keh rahi thi tum?" I voiced concerned. But on the other line, I couldn't hear Ruhi or anyone. It felt like as if someone kept his or her hand on the speaker.

Dad pulled mobile from my hand and his voice shivered, "Ku-Kuch nahi. Woh media wale, you know na… tumhe pata hai na kahin bhi pahuch jate hai. Bas party dekha toh aa gaye." He was stammering and sweat became visible on his forehead. I could easily say that he was lying.

Something hidden from me, as I asked dad, he continued with his lying. But I'll find out.

In my mind, I started making do-it-list. My memory is sharp and I remember everything that I lock in my mind.

My do-it-list as follows:

1.      How Abhay knows my name?
2.      How Abhay knows about Kabir and why I ran from my own house.
3.      Is he really engaged? Then why he showed so many emotions to me that I felt like he was not happy at all?
4.      Why he behaved so rude with me, when according to him I'm a stranger?
5.      If he had called to my dad then why he hide his name?
6.      How did he have my dad's contact number?
7.      Why my dad couldn't see him when I was talking to him, when I waved my hand towards him?
8.      What is the media connection with the party that made dad hide this from me?

I had decided to work on my do-it-list from tonight, after the end of surprise party, maybe.
**End**

Phew! Another Big Chapter. I simply enjoyed writing Abhay-Piya's conversation.

Did you enjoy this chapter?



Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment