Sharing Is Caring


Hey Buddy! Little Funky or Shopaholic?






Thursday 28 June 2012

Celebrity of Light Returns To Darkness (LRTD)


 Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.


New covers made by Mansi is added for the novel.

A new section of Celebrity of Light Returns To Darkness is added for the novel.

I made the section of Celebrity of Light Returns To Darkness to encourage readers and non-readers of my novel to read and comment for my story.

You have to message me and I'll instruct you what you should do to become celebrity.

Celebrity will change every week.

So I strongly recommend  everyone to participate it.

Good Luck!

PS: Everyone who read my story and have patience in reading long updated chapters, I really want to give them a reward for their valuable time and hard work they do for reading my story. Truly I salute you for this. That is why, you deserve the tag of being celebrity for my story. 

It's only possible if you put little more effort and message me. 

So that I can tell you how you can get
Celebrity tag  for my story.


 Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment