Sharing Is Caring


Hey Buddy! Little Funky or Shopaholic?






Wednesday 20 June 2012

Vampires True Love: Real Or Not- Chapter Two


Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.


Chapter Two

I am so happy; my first destination to meet a vampire is arrived. I'm now on the platform at Karjat railway station. Since its late night twelve-fifteen A.M. there is hardly one or two mans on the platform. Their skins are dark and they looked like poor beggars. I'm not scared looking at them, infact I felt pity as one of them looked like an hungry beggar. His stained white shirt tore on his right arm aswell as on his hairy chest. It is visible from inside. His black stained pant is tore too. He started searching something on the platform seats, one of them were scratching his head. He even has pale grey beard and mustache on his face.

I looked here and there if I could get a company of any ladies, but didn't find anyone. Therefore, I decided to step out of the station, alone. Fortunately, there were few autos standing in a row, as if they were waiting for passengers.

Since I'm visiting Karjat for the first time, I don't have any idea where I should search him. But the important thing I wanted to do is to get fresh up myself. Therefore, I decided to travel hotel first, fresh up myself and search vampires in any tourist spot.

One auto driver stared at me and his dark eyes has a sign of question mark. I told him to take me to an affordable hotel. As I sat in his auto, he started driving. The sound of the engine was the only thing that disturbed me. Everything outside was quiet and there was no one on the road.

"Aap Karjat mai pehli baar aayi hai?" The auto driver patiently asked me.
I nodded and replied, "Haan Bhaiya." Since he started the conversation, I thought to continue with my talk and I asked him, "kya aap ek baat batah sakte hai? Yaha Karjat mai, kaunsa acha tourist spots hai dekhne jaisa?"
"Yaha toh bahut sare ache tourist ke liye jagah hai. Aap jab hotel jaayenge toh unko bol dena ke aap ke liye kal guide ka intezam karne ko. Hotel wale yeh sab karte hai." Driver had his eyes glued in front, but in-between while talking he even focused on me by looking at back.
"Kal nahi, Bhaiya. Abhi chahiye guide. Kaha milega?" He suddenly put break and stopped auto abruptly. I was about to fall in front, but luckily I'd hold handle due to which, I found myself safe and didn't end up in hurting myself.

He widened his dark eyes and looked at me in shock. He asked, "abhi? Didi ghadi dekhiye apna? Iss waqt guide kya, aap ko koi auto wala bhi nahi milega." I stunningly looked at him. I could feel embarrassment on my own face for asking such question to him.

But I have no choice. I can search a vampire only at nighttime. Obviously, I cannot search him in daytime, due to the crowd. It would be difficult to recognize who is vampire and who is human.

The corner of my eyes glanced outside. We were on the hill-side road which filled with darkness. I could not see, hear or feel anything outside. Everything simply empty on the road. The only sound I could hear was the engine of auto, that too when he started driving auto again.

I tried my best to convince auto driver to arrange any guide for now. But he refused. I even tried to bribe him and promised him to give more money.
"Arey didi, din mai hota toh aap ki baat maan bhi leta. Par yeh raat ka samay hai, iss waqt sab sooye hoge. Koi nahi aayega aap ko Karjat ghumane." He uninterruptedly continued his talking while driving his auto up on the narrow road, "Aap ko din mai aana chahiye tha. Toh aap ko bahut sare guide mil jaate. Par iss waqt toh ek bhi guide aap ki madat nahi karega."

My body became shaky due to the narrow road and the auto too shakes, due to the stones that were coming on our way, while he drives. My curly hair jumped from back and flew on the side of my face. My hands were shivering. All things happened because of narrow road and the stones that were visible everywhere on the unpaved road.

"Bhaiya, aap hi meri madat kijiye?" I felt my voice cracking in-between. First of all the engine sound roared, second due to the stones on the unpaved narrow road made auto and my body shaking, due to which I could hardly hear my own voice properly.

Still, I managed to speak but that auto driver didn't able to hear my voice and he screamed, "Kya kaha aap ne?" He turned his head back to look at me.

I waited until this narrow road ends. Luckily it ended in few minutes and I could not see a single house anywhere nearby towards unpaved road.
I wiped my cheeks with a pink perfumed handkerchief, which slightly sweated.

"Aap kuch keh rahi thi?" The driver asked turning back.
"Maine aap se kaha ki aap hi kyun nahi madat kar dete meri?" I said smilingly.
He confusingly stared at me and asked, "Matlab?"
"Matlab aap hi ban jaayiye na meri guide?" He glanced at me but his eyes gave a signal of confusion.
"Mai bhi toh insan hoon. Mujhe bhi aaram chahiye. Mai pura din auto chalata hoon. Aab raat ko hi toh waqt milta hai aaram karne ka." He apologized and refused to help me.

I again bribed him but this time I convincingly said, "Dekhiye Bhaiya, jitna bhi aap ka bhada hoga mujhe ghumane ka, mai uska triple bhada aap ko dungi."

"Matlab?" He scratched his head with an index finger and confusingly stared at me.
"Matlab jo bhi aap ka regular bhada hota hai, tourist ko ghumane ka, usse teen gunna jada bhada aap ko dungi." I looked at him with a hope. My lip were dry but I didn't smiled as I'd felt nervousness in my own voice when I uttered those words in front of him. I'd crossed my fingers and prayed to god, looking up and closing my eyes, hoping he would say yes.

Fortunately, he nodded looking at me and replied, "Thik hai." But he continued with his talk, "Aap aisi pehli tourist hai jo raat ko ghumne ke liye itna rupaye kharcha karne ko tayar hai." He again continued, "Mai aap ko batah du ke raat ke waqt aap koi bhi khoobsurat nazare nahi dekh paayenge. Jo khoobsurti iss jagah ki aap din mai dekh sakte hai, woh iss andhere mai nahi dekh sakte hai."

I wish I could tell him that I've no interest in viewing beautiful places. I just want to visit those places because of one sole reason and that is to meet a vampire, which I'll get only if I visit at night, not in daytime.

As soon as he stopped the auto, I realised we were outside the hotel. I told him to wait outside the hotel, as I need him for sightseeing. He agreed and sat inside the auto.
I stepped inside the hotel and at the reception counter, I asked for one room. The man on the reception counter simply stared at me first and then he looked down.
He confusingly asked, "Ma'am aap ka saaman?"
I hinted him with my thumb, at the backpack. It was still on my shoulder at back.
He smiled and told me to write my name in their registration book. The atmosphere was cold, maybe because of the rainy season and since I wore a sleeveless t-shirt, my arms were getting colder and I don't have sweater with me.

"Kitne din ke liye kamra chahiye?" The man in the reception asked.
"Kal shaam tak ke liye." I replied smilingly.
He asked me if I'll make payment by cash or credit card. I preferred cash, because dad's credit card is risky to use it now. My dad is a smart man, he gets sms alert if mom or I use his credit card. Since its late night, I didn't wanted dad to know anything right now, until morning. Therefore, I preferred to pay via cash.

I made the payment and one bellman took me to my room on first floor. The hotel was huge and in my budget too. When I reached inside my room, first thing I noticed is the single bed that is clean and white mattress is very soft. The room maintained its cleanliness too; I could not find single dirt on the marble floor. It looked like a three star hotel. There is a balcony too, as I went in the balcony, I saw auto driver standing near his auto and restlessness visible on his face. His eyes glued in front; maybe his eyes were searching me.

At that moment, I realised that I've to go for sightseeing. I hurriedly went inside the bathroom and switched the light on. The bathroom is as beautiful as the whole room. The wall and ground has white clean tiles. As I put water on my legs, hands and walked towards washbasin, I was about to slip, but luckily my hands grip on washbasin, saved me and I didn't fall on the ground. At that moment, I realised that tiles were slippery.

One thing, I must say the hotel has a good staff. I guess they clean and maintain a room daily; maybe that is why room, bathroom everything is neat and clean. There is an English toilet in the bathroom and a plain white curtain stuck on the handle between the clean-shiny washbasin and English toilet.

I washed my face with soap and with the help of tap water that sprinkled on my face. There was a white towel placed on the handle, neighboring washbasin, I just took that towel and wiped my face. In this small journey from train than from auto, just made my skin looked dull. But, now it looks as refreshing as morning time. I rubbed my hands and legs skin with soap and washed off with tap water.

As I came outside the bathroom, I felt shivering while wiping my hands and legs with towel. At that moment, I realised air-condition is activated in the room and my body felt coldness as well as stiff. There was a remote control lying at the corner side of the bed table. I grabbed that in my hand and switched off the a/c.

As soon as my restlessness dropped, I felt relaxation. Finally, I just decided to walk out of the room. I didn't changed my outfit, as my yellow t-shirt and blue tight jeans were stained-free and looked as beautiful as earlier. I'd my backpack with me; I placed that on my shoulder at back and travelled downstairs. There is a lift in the hotel, but since my room is on first floor, I don't need lift to go down.

"Ma'am raat ke 2 baje aap kaha jaa rahi hai?" The man in the reception counter asked me. He is young, wheatish skin, clean shaved and wearing his formal suit. This is the first time I noticed him. I'd wrapped my arms against my chest and rubbing arms due to coldness.
"Ghumne." I smiled and replied sweetly.
"Par Ma'am�" I interrupted him.
"Mujhe pata hai ke aap kya soch rahe hai. Par kal subah ya kal din mai, mai ghumne nahi jaa sakti hoon. Shaam ko nikalna hai aur sirf yahi waqt hai mere paas ghumne ke liye." I uninterruptedly talked.
"Par Ma'am, abhi aap ko dekhne jaisa kuch nahi milega. Itna andhera hai aur aap kuch bhi enjoy nahi kar paayegi." His voice turned lower and the way he talked, I could easily say he felt sad for me or probably sympathy lined in his voice.

At that moment, I really wished to say that I'm not here to enjoy and pretending as tourist is just an excuse, I just wanted to escape from all those sympathy and those guilt that I've in myself for doing such a reckless thing that I've never did in my entire life. But, to be honest if my hard work gets paid off and if in such a way I could meet a vampire, I don't mind dealing with any guilty pleasure.

I simply didn't listened to this man and just walked out of the hotel. I sat in the auto and told driver to take me to any tourist spot. He talked about Kondana cave. The auto driver continuously talked about the cave and the beauty of it. I didn't took any interest in his talks. My eyes were busy staring outside the auto. The view at night has nothing special, except darkness. But I'm not a kind-of person who get scared of darkness or worry about going alone.

I'm independent girl when it comes to touring alone. I'd visit several places alone including national aswell as international locations, as my parents hardly gets time to tour with me. So either I go with Misha, Ruhi, Kabir and Angad or I hangout alone.

My hair suddenly waved upside in air, I could not control my curly hair and as the air passed through my way, it gave an immerse feeling of relief and the coldness hit against my body.

Driver stopped the auto outside the caves. I almost hopped outside excitedly. As soon as I entered the cave, I could see nothing except the rock-cut and the beautiful water that gently falls down from above the stony cave. The musical water hit my ear, but I could feel the fresh air nearby this falling water. It looked like a beautiful nature to me. The sculptures of the cave looked very older and the stones were bright. There is a hole in the cave, I went inside. Everything over there filled with darkness. I could not even see myself. I don't have matchsticks or torch with me, but I used my brain and with the help of mobile display screen, I went inside. The light of display screen wasn't enough to go deep inside. Before I could step forward to go deep inside, I tripped on the ground. I hurt my forehead with something that had hardness and roughness. The light of the mobile display screen hinted me to look down. Everywhere on the ground, I could see stones lying and maybe I'd felled on stones. I rubbed my forehead and something wetness I could feel on my fingers. Its blood that stuck on my fingers. I just activated my secondary camera of my mobile phone and I saw myself on the screen. The left side of my forehead wounded and blood visible in camera. I just wiped that with my scented handkerchief.

I also wiped my stained jeans and t-shirt, along with my elbow. I heard a sound coming outside of caves. I walked out of the cave and saw auto driver screaming, showing his hands motion and calling me by shaking his backhand towards me.

I narrowed my eyes and growled, "Kya hua? Mujhe wapis kyun bulaya?" His eyes were not looking at me; they were busy staring above my eyes.
I asked him, "kya hua?" He pointed with his forefinger above my eyes. I just followed his forefinger direction and touched my forehead.

I realised his eyes were looking at wound on my forehead. I told him that I felled on the ground and hurted myself. He genuinely gave a concerned look and told me to keep eyes open and look everywhere and be careful while walking. He talked like my dad. I laughed at my own imaginative thoughts, which definitely is wild.

The auto driver is not of my dad's age. He is younger, probably approx thirty-five and has a small dark mustache.

"3 baj gaye didi. Aur kitna der yaha rukogi?" I shockingly stared at him. That means I spend forty-five minutes in this cave and not a single clue I could get of vampires existence in this place. It is definitely a waste of time to wait here anymore. But I didn't went, more deeper inside the cave.

I'd wanted to go, because who knows if vampire or vampires in group might be deep inside the cave. I told auto driver to wait for more fifteen minutes and I'll be right back.

Before he could say anything, I just ran crossing the lane and went inside the cave. I struggled myself to go deep inside. I felt sweat rolling on my face, somehow I managed to wipe sweat from my face. But deep inside my chest, I felt irrational pain, somewhere I could sense fear in me. I wasn't fear to search a vampire, I felt that fear because I don't know how that vampire will react or respond if he or she sees me so much deep inside the cave and I came only to meet them. I don't know if he or she is just one or huge in numbers.

I could feel depression in my own thoughts, even for imagining that what if they don't like my interference in their life or in their world.

But as soon as I dig more inside the cave, all I got is disappointment. All my thoughts and hard work went in vain. I thought I could get atleast one vampire in this cave. But there are none. I could not see anything, not even eyes of the vampires or presence of the vampires. I could feel air surrounding my body, but I could not feel their presence. Probably, it is just my stupidity to think that I could get a vampire in this dark cave.

My eyes became like swimming pool as tears impatiently started swimming inside my eyes and rolled on my cheeks.

I screamed at my tears and wiped with my scented handkerchief.

"I'm not weak. I cannot be weak. I need to be strong."

I chanted those words in my head.

Still, I am not going to lose my hope. Whatsoever happens, I will find him.


Again it was a big update. So did you like it? 

PS: Third chapter will be very much interesting. Piya's mom dad's entry will be shown and it will be fun too. Don't miss third chapter.



Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment