Sharing Is Caring


Hey Buddy! Little Funky or Shopaholic?






Wednesday 13 June 2012

Light Returns To Darkness- Chapter Four


Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.

New Update

"Now what happened? Why are you laughing?" He asked in confusion.
I shook my head looking at his waistline and hinting him with my index finger to look down. As he looked down, he screamed, "Aah! What the…?" He paused.
His shorts had fallen down onto the marble floor, and he hides his underwear with his hands.

"Naina! Why didn't you tell me?" He was bended down above his waist and shouted looking up at me, total embarrassed.
He picked up his shorts from the floor and threw them on the bed. He quickly changed into his khaki pants.

"Well you were busy hugging me. So I didn't disturb." I replied slightly amused. I gave him a big smile.

"Stupid Naina…!" He yelled. I laughed watching his embarrassing expression and his eyes that were not willing to meet mine.
"Why are you angry on me? It's just me who saw, no one else…" I teased.

"You know what…" I wrapped my arms around myself, and waited for him to finish. He looked down on my face and continued, "Shut up!"

I have never seen him get so much embarrassed about anything. I wanted to take a picture of him and upload the funny picture to Facebook. Unfortunately, he had already put his pants and of course his full uniform, so I could not take the picture. However, next time if he says shut up to me, I am going to take the photo and embarrass him more.

He wore his khaki police hat and looked like a  typical police inspector. His uniform has a nameplate on the right side "Nihaal Naik" and patch, on the left arm of the uniform. He has epaulettes that show three stars rank on his shoulders.

"You are finally ready?" I asked. He nodded looking at me, below his shoulder.
"When are you going to office?" I laughed hearing his words.

He has probably forgotten that I have taken a holiday today. What a forgetful husband I have!

"I have taken a leave today." He pats his forehead and walk forward, towards me.
"Stay back!" I screamed holding my hands up.
"Relax, Naina! I am sorry! I forgot!" His tone suddenly turned lower as he apologized to me.

"No sorry for you… today you just forgot about my holiday…." I groaned and continued, "One day you will forget me, and when you will remember that I'm your wife you will come and say sorry…" I scowled at the end of my talk, I saw him laughing.

"That won't happen." He laughed again.
"Why not?"
"You can forget me, but I can't." I narrowed my eyes when he teased showing his pale white teeth to me.
"Really? You think I'll forget you?" He nodded giving a serious look.
"No chance." I grabbed his uniform collar and pulled him down towards my face, "It's not easy to forget you."
"Why?" He winked. Wink

"Because you are my Hubby-Dubby and I'm your Wifey!" I wrapped my hands around his shoulder and caressed his lower thin hair with my fingers, his hair is soft.
He leaned towards my nose and whispered to me, forming a warm breath to fill my nose. I inhaled his scent.

"What if a wife forgets her husband?" He said. I laughed patting his head.
"Do you really think a wife can forget her husband?" I asked.

"I won't, believe me" I stretched my lip and gave a smile showing my teeth.
"Sure?" he asked pretending to confirm.
"Do you still have doubt?" He nodded.
"Try me anytime I bet you will lose" Wrapping my arms around his shoulder.
"Well only time will tell" He bluntly replied giving a not-so-satisfied look towards me.
"Of course." I said looking into his eagle-like eyes. Our eyes locked onto each other.

His face buried into mine and he wrapped his hands around my waist. He slowly leaned on my lip, my legs were between his, totally locked. I closed my eyes as his wet lower lip pressed my upper lip and squeezed softly. Before I could respond to his kiss, a sudden interruption of bell parted our lips quickly. I opened my eyes immediately.


"Ding-Dong" I realized my head leaned at back against the wall when he opened his eyes and pulled me away from his arms, his face had an embarrassed blush because of the disturbance.

His eyes were down and he walked outside the bedroom, towards hallway to open the main door. I followed him watching his every movement of hands and legs that were straight, along with his body and he halted at the main door.

"You are late." I heard those taunting words that were coming from outside door. I moved forward to see the face. It was Aditiya Sood, Nihaal's best friend and his colleague.

"Come inside, please." Nihaal invited him with his extended hand waving down towards me.

"What a pleasant surprise, Aditiya?" I taunted raising my eyebrow.
He is in khaki uniform, just like Nihaal. However, he has a heart-shape face, pale white skin, not much taller than Nihaal, chocolaty eyes, small thick chocolaty lips, perfect straight and pointed nose. He has a short-layered hair.

However, Nihaal and Aditiya are very bossy and strict police inspector. They are not a kind of person who would neglect any kind of crime, even if it were a small case. They torture criminals, until they admit their crimes.

Aditiya laughs showing his pale yellow teeth, "I knew you would say this, but believe me I was very busy."

Of course, as if I would believe him.

"You are coming here after one week." He nodded.

He looked at Nihaal, leaned towards his ear, and whispered, "ACP is waiting for us… forensic report has come…" I could hear his voice even if he was whispering as I was standing next to Nihaal.

Nihaal changed his expression, giving a benefit of doubt type of look. He nodded and continued, "What does the report say?"

Aditiya shook his neck by giving a disappointment look and whispered in his ear, "She died due to asthma."

"Who died?" I asked. Nihaal shook his head and blinked his eyes while responding, "Nothing just a small case."

"Small case?" He nodded.
"Tell me everything. What happened?" He rubbed his temples while looking at me.

"Nothing special, just a small case." Aditiya replied.

"I want to know what happened. Just tell me!" Nihaal looked at Aditiya by narrowing his eyes and giving an angry look.

"Don't look at me! I didn't say anything." Aditiya mesmerize while looking at Nihaal's angry face. Angry

"You said nothing special, now you get to tell her what nothing special happened." Nihaal taunted by pointing index finger at Aditiya and he groaned.

I was looking at both of them, waiting for their answer. Aditiya glanced at me and responded hesitantly, "Well yesterday we got a phone call from victim's neighbor. She said their neighbor was fighting and too much noise was coming from their house."

I wrapped my arms against my chest and intently listened to Aditiya's talk as he continued with his case story, "when we reached the home, one teenage girl was found dead." I interrupted.

"Teenage girl?" He nodded.
"Yes."
"What's her age?" I asked just to confirm.
"She was sixteen" Aditiya replied sadly, glancing down on marble floor. I could see tension passing through his face.
"Sixteen years girl died due to asthma?" He nodded.

Now can you guess what will happen next...?




Copyright © 2012-2013 Renu. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment